الجمعة، 29 يوليو 2011

Things that bring out my inner sniper.

Check out this disturbing story I saw over at Raised by Wolves. I have no words. Well actually I have a few choice words for those supposedly "educated" professionals. Go sign the petition and spread the word. I think if we can share the story maybe enough pressure will be put on the idiots to reconsider their "finding". Or at least give the dog a retest that might actually be FAIR for the dog. Say in a quiet room and by the actual rules of the SAFER test. Of course if you are trying to find an excuse to kill a dog then by all means write down what you WANT to see, not the reality. (shoving a fake hand into the dogs mouth so she chews it isn't biting FYI)

I have one word for those asshats, it is Karma.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق