الاثنين، 17 أغسطس 2009

Other peoples dogs.

While picking up dog food this evening I ran into my two God children, or God dogs as it were. (both very wonderfully behaved akitas) Here are Nani and Tomo keeping an eye on the Rover while their mom picks up some food.

I kinda like this one. It's very "Which way did she go?". Or maybe "You keep an eye on him, I'll keep an eye on her".

This is a friends german shorthair pointer, Gus. He is super sweet. I couldn't get any pics without the red eye and for some reason my computer won't let me save any pics I try to fix right now. (it is very annoying) He has quite the collection of rubber chickens.

And here are Sasha and Sammy. Two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels I am working with. I admit that I have no shortage of really nice dogs in my life.

And in case you are looking for your own nice dog in the mid-coast Maine area, check out Lucy. A lovely and super sweet pibble. She was spayed today at our clinic for one of the local shelters. FMI on how to adopt her check out their website at www.crarl.org She is about 2 years old, 65 lbs, and was given up by an owner who couldn't keep her. (Sorry, I do not know why.)

I got a better photo but because I couldn't crop it was forced to use this one. She is way cuter than this photo shows. I guess I need to figure out my software.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق